Rising above Prince Charles Crescent, by the edge of much sought-after Tanglin residential enclave, Principal Garden is a residential masterpiece jointly developed by UOL and Kheng Leong Co. Located just minutes away from CBD and Redhill MRT, this is where the high life awaits.
24 storey premium development with a lush and vast garden based on 80 / 20 concept – 80% landscape gardens and 20% residential blocks.
• Prestigious Developer (UOL and Kheng Leong)
• Mins walk to Redhill MRT
• Mins drive to CBD and Orchard Shopping Belt
• Prime Location (Prince Charles Crescent)
• Competitive land bid with location attributes
• Alexandra canal linear park at the doorstep
• Located in the serene Jervois precinct, Principal Garden faces the high class bungalows of the Chatsworth and Bishopsgate estates. Principal Garden offers an open and unblocked view of the neighbourhood to future residents.
• Close proximity to Orchard Road and CBD, and only a short 10 minutes’ drive to Marina Bay and the Southern Waterfront area where Vivocity and Sentosa are located.
• Redhill MRT station is just several minutes walking distance away, residents will enjoy great ease in commuting to all parts of the island as it is also well connected to major arterial roads and expressways such as River Valley Road and Grange Road.
• Residents can treat themselves to diverse shopping, dining and entertainment outlets with nearby malls such as Tanglin View, Valley Point Shopping Centre and Tiong Bahru Plaza.
• Sports and nature buffs can enjoy silent respites of their own at the nearby recreational parks at Telok Blangah Hill and Mount Faber and take a pleasant stroll along the Alexandra Canal Linear Park. The Delta Sports Hall and Swimming Complex is also located just a 10 minutes’ walk away.
• Elite educational institutions located around the vicinity include Crescent Girls’ School and Gan Eng Seng School.
Source: Principal Garden